We ship to most international destinations. Once you have added the item to your cart, you can view the cost of shipping based on destination. If you are interested in more than one painting, contact us for a combined shipping quote.
Please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
*Please note that the above timescale may be affected by the Covid-19 outbreak. If current restrictions affect the delivery of your artwork, we will inform you and confirm that you are happy with the amended timescale for delivery.
If an item has been damaged in transit, please email us photos of the damaged areas and we will facilitate a return and refund.
Terms & Conditions
Please note all of the artworks we sell are pre-owned and unless otherwise stated, their condition is typical for their age. This can sometimes include slight changes in colour, yellowing to the varnish, and minor bumps and bruises. We have tried to include as many close-up photos as possible. Should you need more photos or wish to ask us more questions regarding an item’s condition, feel free to contact us, we are always happy to help.
International shipping – prices will vary according to weight, size, and destination country.
Your item may be liable for import duty, this will be the buyers responsibility.
The Discerning Palette reserves the right to cancel, vary or suspend any sale if events occur which are beyond its control including: fire, floods, storms, riots or non availability of supplies.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.